<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 19, 2009
8JULY~

Okay I know this a little late. Haha. I'm blogging with my iPod. I'm actually in the middle of studying for chem ft! I think I understand mole now ;D. Anw currently I stopped at ep 23 for BOF. Next time watching ep 24! Ep 23 whoa so emotional man..

Since joemin told me jun pyo's gonna get hit by a car or smt, I keep on waiting for that moment. Hahah xP. Haizz idk what I'm gonna do after watching finish BOF! ;( Loll.

This is a bad time for a Korean drama fetish.

Well anw this post is supposed to be about my birthday which was 11 days ago! Ok so you guys know I got an iTouch, lovin it!!:DD best present. On 8th July I came to sch and saw this metro bag saying 'Why Buy It Next Time When I Want It Now?'. So true hahaha. Ok so it was from FAIQAH! A HANNAH MONTANA pillow and pencil case! ;DD

oh she also gave me a slice of Secret Recipe Coco Mocha. Ty! And then the Douge Bags (amanda tan, amanda ooi and hannah) gave this toy monkey from paperchase ;D so cute!

Hahah and LIX gave me this awsome card with a pic of lix me and faiqah ;) and a sweet MSG ;D and also the keychain and brooch 'use it for Jalan Rayer' HAHAHA ;D and thanks for all the other wishes from everyone else!! Recess went with lix aqilah and DB. Prob the best recess ever :D played swing ~reliving our childhood days. Hahahh.

Then after sch got Presentation Night!:) very FUN! esplanade was AWESOME. Wonderfull. A great way to celebrate my birthday, performing at esplanade! Hahaha. So SAD though. Thinking of it now makes me wanna cry ;(.. Last performance with sec 4s. Thahira! Charmain! thirds! K so dramatic.XP

After the performance we went back to school and I was EXTREMELY shocked by the section's surprise!! Thanks for the cake and for singing me a birthday song ;DDD. And for smearing cake ALL over my face. I swear I think I looked like some mud monster.LOL. I want to see the pics vanessa!

Gave out the cake to everyone.. ;)

Then last part of the night, had dinner with FAMILY! ;D

That's my bday ;) hope I didn't miss out anything! Ty forthe birthday wishes through SMS facebook or directly ;D



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x