Friday, May 1, 2009
♥
Just another song I wrote while feeling down. I stopped in the middle though. Not quite finished but I don't care anymore. So here it goes.sitting there thinking bout what's gonna happen
not being able to concentrate
have i done the same mistake?
as you are right now..
i'm trying to search through
but i might be missing something else
i'm not forcing you to choose
but you're making things hard
i don't want a battle but the war has started
my feelings are not for you to meddle
so don't call me only when i'm wanted
strong. i've been trying to stay strong
but today i broke down
i feel that all of this is wrong
you're making me drown
and i know you don't know
cos i'm putting up a front
just tryin to go with the flow
hoping everying will turn out right
don't comment.ty.