Friday we didnt have math. I didnt think it would be possible to not see ms yeo everyday either recess time or math lesson or after school. But I was wrong:).
We also had econs test but it wasn't counted. Despite that, it doesn't mean you can cheat and take out your notes Bitch! And there were other bitches who did that. A few. I was like wtf?? What the HELL are they doing? Then when mdm goh go around and check, she put her pencil box on her notes. f. The last test alot of people failed. The highest was 10 out of 20. And mdm goh nagged. So they dont want to fail again, they decide to cheat. not just one glance but refering to the notes every second. Ugh whatever.
-
During recess we celebrated thahira's birthday. Happy birthday! 16 years old. Wow :D. Haha. Hope you like mine and sheryl's present! After recess was legacy and there was teacher and student talk or whatever. I so didnt want to talk to the teacher one to one. Luckily they didnt call me.
After school I wanted to go popular (my fav place) to buy some pens. Asked faiqah to follow me. Aqilah followed too. Ok, this is so funny. We saw hannah at the bus stop. Faiqah and aqilah hugged her. I was the last to hug and say bye and then she whispered smt to me. When I turned around, the bus door was already closed and about to move!
Aqilah and faiqah was already inside. I was like shit! Haha and I banged the door with both hands and aqilah was screaming inside. I couldn't help but laugh. It was like in some movie where your child was taken away by the police and the mother is banging on the police car crying not knowing what her son did wrong. HAHAHAAHA.
And then........... Sha sha and nicole came suddenly from the side gate and ran to stop the bus. And then it stopped. Stupid fucking bus driver. The bus ride was fun except the izah upset part.
Besides that, we saw a bloody hot guy. I know it sounds desperate, but I'm just saying he's hot. I can fry eggs and bake cookies on him. He's like eurasion/malay/arab? And he's tall! Haha. When he allighted he turned back to look at us. And then when he was going up the overhead bridge he turned back AGAIN. Looked at US. But I dont know which one. Izah thinks it's her. Haha :D.
Maybe he's just playing with our feelings. He was probably laughing to himself after looking at our wide-eyed expressions. He freking looked like a model. But not too intimidating. Used too girls looking at him. -.-
Anyway, we ate at Food Culture. We ate outside and birds were SHITTING. It shit right infront of izah on the table. And if she was eating, it would land on her food. Gross. Me and aqilah ran in to save our food. After that we ate ice-kacang. Then me and faiqah went to popular. We were crazy there. Hahaha.

