Wednesday, March 11, 2009
♥
Yesterday seemed to pass very slow.Got back english comprehension. Which I did anyhow. I didn't look deeper for the answers.In the end I was praying that I would pass. Haha. And I did :DAfter school I ate nasi briani although I didn't have anything after school. Veryyy hungry. LOL. Then saw sheryl. We went to look for charmain to ask her whether still want to practise or not but she went home already. I had no idea arra was having sectionals on that day. Too engrossed marking scores.Then sheryl asked me to accompany her until 3.15 cos she had tuition at 3.30 at katong mall.We studied in the canteen and sheryl was amazed by my pens XD. Hahaha. I should buy her colour pens for her birthday. Lol. Called dad to fetch me then we bought karipap! :D Hahaha. Oh and I saw the western stall vendor there =.=.Now I still havent clean my room yet. I smell something VERY nice from the kitchen! Okay I need to go tidy my room first. I'll be back SKANDERIE!