<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
when you make new friends, don't ditch your old friends :)

Today I had english, math then ss. After recess we went to the library cos maggie didn't come.
Then geog and bio. Miss aisyah taught us for bio. She's quite a good teacher.

After school, had CC meeting with mrs chan. Not all the CC members attended though. Some went home already cos we didn't know there was going to be a meeting until after school. I should have cabut also. LOL.

We were discussing a few stuffs. And was like gossiping about the people in class. Haha no lah, mrs chan was just talking about some people in class.

And now i'm at home alone. Trying to study my fav subject. B.I.O. Heheh. Went recess with lixin for two days already and I realise I miss sec two days. :'( Continue to go together kay? :)

I'm craving for karipap O.O
And I'm sad that pet society is under maintenance. :(
This is a crucial time for me! HAHA.
Oh, and I passed csp! :)



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x