Oh crap. Still haven buy lix a present yet. I keep on thinking I already gave her. Hahah.
I'm freaking freeee on monday. I want to watch movie. Just want to go out. Seriously need to.
Study, study, study. Whoaaa. -.-
Today nothing much. I didn't go high jump cos alyana also didn't go.. And band more important. Haha cheyy. After school ate lunch then band, combine super early.
Audrey's mum sent me home. Thaaaaanks! :D
Audrey go bandage your leg! I can't believe you injured yourself. But I must admit your stunt
was pretty cool. :O
Reached home around 8.45. And mum bought pizza. Heheee. And I don't know how much my
sister got for A level. She's those type of perfectionist. Want to get good results if not will merajuk like what. So yeah I still dunno. LOL.
Watch movie with me kayy lix? :D And faiqahh :D
Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics