Tuesday, March 24, 2009
♥
Got angry at my period today.
Anyway after school we had sectionals. A few people came.
Steph came.. After sectionals me, adliya and
thahira took 31 and ate super ring and rollercoaster
with chopsticks. Haha. I met
my first and third sis at tampines to buy my mum's birthday present.
We ate at Qi Ji first. Then went to BHG. We planned to look for a
handbag but in the end we bought this awesome CarloRino jewelery box.
Damn nice. And damn expensive.
But I don't care cos I only pay a small percentage! XP
Afterwards my second sis came. They went to look at make up and stuff.
And my eldest sister like got a whole makeover. Lol. The
person helped her apply mascara and this green eyeliner that looks
like eye shadow and bronzer. The mascara superrr nice. We went to customer
service to wrap the present. And I saw this billabong bag. Very nice!
I waaaant. Why my birthday so late D:
Anw we took cab home. Cos we were all very tired.
And we reached home at 8.30. After that I watched
Charmed season four with second and third sis. Got Paige! Haha.