<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Okay I'm trying to do the english personal recount now.
I hope it can be done fast.
I love secondary three :D
Because alot of the worksheets mostly chem and bio my sister did before.
And I could just ransack her files and I would get the ws.

I could do that but would I?
The answer is NO. HAHA.
Well I did it once but I didn't copy the whole worksheet lah.
I prefer to try myself :D
And I'd rather ask her to teach me than copying her ws. LOL.

But sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures!

Now uploading pics on facebook.
All I do on facebook is play pet society so I haven't upload any pictures yet.
LOL.

Oh anw my sister got into MJC.
LOL. Typical TKGS 'JC'
Nevermind if you don't get it. I hope my sister doesn't read this.
Haha. But it doesn't matter. It's the A level that matters :)

Oh and last night my sister and I slept at 12.30 after watching Moulan Rouge.
I was tired so I slept straight away. Afraid I wouldn't have enough sleep -.- Haha.
I didn't know my sis was listening to WARNA.
They were having the midnight ghost stories. People call in to tell the dj
their scary experiences.

And according to my sis, at 2 she was waking me asking me to sleep beside her.
LOL. And I think I was like ' GO AWAY LAH! JUST SLEEP DON'T DISTURB ME!!'
Hahahaha. But she kept on shaking my body so at last I gave in and went to
sleep beside her for a while and then went back to my bed.

Haha then this morning I asked her why she wanted me to sleep beside her.
Because of one of the stories. LOL.
Kinda scary actually. Haha. After that I banned her from listening to Misteri Jam 12
or the WARNA one.



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x