<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 6, 2009
HAPPY:DAY

Today I had two tests and also got back THE chem test. Haha. I'm not embarrassed to say that I got 3. HAHAHA. I was laughing when I saw my marks. Yeah something wrong with me.

Had malay test on the first period and I did MANY STUPID mistakes. You know when a question is so easy and the answer is so obvious but you still stubornly want to put another answer cos you think it can't possibly be that easy? Yeah that was how I felt. Grr should have just leave my answer the way it was.

After malay was econs. 3EconomistsONEted. HAHA cool right? Econs was okay. Did math homework during econs. Then after that was math spring test. 15 mins, four questions. Didn't complete the last question.

Recess and then legacy. Thanks Brenda and Mimi for helping me arrange the newspapers and bottles and returning 3/2 and 1/3 their recycle boxes. Haha we had like three boxes with us. LOL. Then legacy discussed class tee! Put MONEY TREE! Haha we budding economists are MONEY-MINDED :D.

Chem, went through the test paper and then the mcq. Went down to the void deck with the recyle stuff after school. Thanks Kim and Faiqah gemuk! MUAKS. Haha. Went lunch with Kimberly and met Victoria and so we sat with Sheryl, Su Min and other two seveners last year.

Band was ok. Laughed so much when setting up the instruments. I'm always laughing when with Sheryl. Hahaha. And daphne and Joemin looking at us. Like we're comedians. EH reminds me of when we were in lower sec. We would watch Lian Ping and Mel and Steph like they're acting in some funny movie or something. HAHA XP.

Combine and then released at 5.30. Kept instruments and funny stuff happened. LOL. Went video PLANET with audrey and joemin. Yeah new name! My cat and joemin's weird-scary-disgusting-big headed-reatarded-looking devil of the death or something (that's what she called it) got married. -.-

I miss my cat. Joemin took it home so that the married couple can spend the night together. Yeah right -.-.She's already married to faiqah's male cat! Hahahah. We need help. Especially the sadistic.

Okay so joemin went back and then me and audrey played taiti or daidee with thahira and ngee ping. At 6.30 we went back to foyer and saw dee and adli heading to video planet. They were spending some romantic time together. HAHA.

Audrey's mum already arrived so I waited with Nawira that was there. Chatted and then Sara and Jerlene came :D. Nawira left then left the three of us. The day was getting darker and darker. And my dad was still stuck in a jam. Jer and Sara's parents were in the hall but they both didn't want to stay in the hall so the three of us were hanging out at the foyer. They played piano and then talked.

THANKS FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY YOU GUYS! MUAHHH ;)

My dad came at 7.30. Yeah, veryyy late. Haha but I wasn't bored waiting. Hehehe. Hugged them and then went off. I am sleepy. I think. Haha good night ;D!




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x