<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Today's thursday. And I'm at home.
Should have taken MC on tuesday instead. I have been sick for five days and today, six. At last I get anti-biotics. Had band yesterday. Took kimberly to arra. She has her own flute! And it's 4000 SGD! Wow. First day she said she was joining band and I already had a feeling that she plays the flute. Hahaha and I'm right! Actually quite obvious haha can see :).

So yeah, welcome to tkgssb :). I didn't play yesterday. Thahira said my throat will get worse cos when I breathe, I'll breathe in all the germs in the trombone. That makes sense. Hahaha. And I realise that I cough when I breathe sometimes. Band ended after 6. Kept the instruments and then rushed down to foyer where my parents were waiting since 5.45 :0

We went to eat first. I love mee kuah. And then went to the doctor. The doctor asked if I wanted MC then I was like 'No, no'. Then he gave me this raise eyebrows look. Haha. My dad said just take one day rest lah. Then I asked the doctor if my voice is going to be like this the next day. And he said 'My medicine can't do miracles overnight you know...' So fine, I took one day MC.

I'm doing all the cover pages and there's homework to be done. Stupid math give so many questions. There's class party tomorrow.

people gets influenced. but you have a choice, whether to get influenced or not.



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x