<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 2, 2009
Today first day of school 2009. Dad sent me to the bus stop. Saw Qi Shan there and chatted on 76. She thought I didn't recognise her and she almost forgot that today was jolene's birthday. HAHA xD. Luckily I was there to remind her. Lol.

So saw raihan, aqilah and faiqah and went to hall together. Thanks for the cute cat! And the tape :D. After that went back to class and introduced. I love my form teacher Mrs Chan :)). She's so nice.

There's two new students who just transfered into tkgs. Before recess we got our sitting arrangements. By height. I love my seat cos it's beside the window, breeze~

And then they did the class comm election. Can you believe I'm the ENVIRONMENTAL rep????
Like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Lol. But faiqah promised to help me :). I want to get a nice plant for our class :). And water it everyday like in primary school, every class had a plant. The school buy for us. Cool right. Haha.
At least I'm glad that goh's not our form teacher :D.

And Mr Tan's our other form teacher. Can ask him about obs if in any doubt. Haha but I don't think I have any doubts. Lol. So lesson's starting on monday! Bring books. Ahh heavy bag D:


*****
I think it's original cos got the tag. Doesn't mean from mly it's not original somemore buy from the shop itself. Hahaha LOL blur me. I didn't thought of it.
*****
Faiqah and aqilah gave me crash course about shagging :O
-___________-" Hahahhahahhahaaahahaha....



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x