Thursday, January 1, 2009
♥
11.07.
There's schoool tmr.
Should I finish my compo?
Haven iron school uniform.
I feel like I'm gonna catch a cold or something.
Malay class is too crowded.
(Macam tak biasa)
Crowded class = limited space to be crazy.
Hahah.
3/1! 3/1! 3/1!
What am I doinggg.
Practising for sports' day?LOL.
No.
When's my period coming?
So long already.
Gosh. If only my dad can send all the way to school.
Why halfway. I should be thankful.
I hope there's no MUDs in 76/43/135 this year.
Or MINAHS. Or minahs tak MENJADI.
I wonder if people know what are the little things that
make other people think they are minahs.
So that they can avoid it.
But maybe some people do it purposely.
Lower secondary. I hope the sec ones are innocent.
Not minahs. Or have that look on their face that will make
you want to slap them. LOL.
New Year's Resolutions:
1) Be a better Muslim.
2) Study and revise constantly.
3) Be a better friend to all my friends.
At least try even if they do stuffs that you don't like.
to be continued...