<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 5, 2008
I've been mising 90210 on tuesday nights. The last time was because my sis wanted to watch some cooking show on discovery travel and living -.-. So luckily there's a repeat on saturdays :D. And sometimes I can't watch because my parents are also there.

Haha. I just don't want them asking "what kind of show is this?". LOL. You know, 90210 is a bit.. yeah. ;P

We'll be collecting the new car on tuesday :D. Can't waitttt.

And me and elina's going out on 18th december! :D Only both of us. Hope it's not awkward since the last time I met her was in july when we celebrated my birthday with jeanne and chleo. But I know we're gonna have fun elin :D.

Haha it's a date. Going to Cathay to have a movie marathon which is two movies. HAHA. Hope it's twilight and australia :). The thing is, I haven't ask my dad yet =P. Hahaha. Nevermind, it's still early.



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x