<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I've been meaning to post about bangkok but my sis havent transfer the pictures.
Yesterday had band and on the way home I was having this massive headache.
I felt like collapsing seriously. But I ate during lunch so I don't know why I got the headache.
I think it's the lift at that ulu place -_-.

I waited for 80 and two of them were single decker and full.
Next one was double decker but also full. I took it anyway cos it was getting late.
And as soon as it turned out of payar lebar I alighted cos I felt like vomiting.
Smsed my mum and told her that the bus is full and I had a headache.

Then she called me. Sounded so worried :P. Waited for 136 but in the end took 154 to Srg Jc cos there's more buses there. But at last the first bus that came was 136.
136 also full. Everything full. Next time shouldn't go home late.

So got home safely then I straight away ate and prayed. After pray maghrib I just blacked out on the bed. That was like only 7.50. Yeah then I woke up at 3.27 am.
I thought it was friday morning and was confused.
Hahaha then I remembered i slept at 8. Lol.


Joe Jonas broke up with Taylor Swift over the phone in 25 seconds. Guy breaking up with a girl. That's plain MEAN. Girls are sensitive okayy.



a guy threw a shoe at bush.
too bad it didn't hit his head.



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x