<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I can't believe I watched Scary Movie. Such a stupid movie but I still watch it. Haha li xin said scary movie 3 or 4 is funny. This movie is so gory! Stab here stab there. Psychotic man. Hahaha. My dad and sis are playing carrom downstairs. So long never play. I think that carrom is mine. Haha, I got it for my birthday or something? Cos I wanted. Haha.

I want air hockey! And the table football or something. Haha. I'm going out with my primary school besties sometime next week ;D. Yayyyy very excited. Elina said we're gonna have a movie marathon. I want to watch australia and bolt :). Haha.

Aww man they don't have My Sassy Girl at movie6. I want to buy cds at Vivo best dengki! They're cheap-er than other cd shops. Especially for the older movies. Someone go with mee. Lol. I plan to go to school early tomorrow. Let's see if I can wake up early man.

Woke up late today. Watched Iron Man! Very nice ehh! Hahaha. Watching movies everytime I'm free. I want to go shaf's house again :)). LOL. Go to her beautiful toilet, and her house is full of mirrors :D. HAHAHA winks*...

Soooo what movie to watch now..? I wanted to watch twilight again but the one from Supernova is gone! They deleted it D: The yahoo one is not that good, the quality.. But I wanna see twilight again! I don't careee :O. Lol. Huh I shall continue watching House Bunny. Watched the first part only last time. LOL I clicked house bunny and it came out another movie 'house of 1000 corpses'. Hahaha.

Ooooh I saw this movie called 'Bangkok dangerous'. Maybe I should watch it. HAHA.



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x