Friday, December 12, 2008
♥
Hari Raya Haji :D
Well I've got nothing much to do so I decided to post about some stuffs I havent update about. Hari Raya Haji :D. My parents went to the mosque for the korban. In the morning I went into the kitchen and saw my dad holding a shhep's leg in the sink cutting off the fur!! eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. And the smell of blood. HAHAHA. I didn't eat the any dish with beef that my mum cook for awhile after that :P.
In the afternoon we went to my uncle's house with my grandmother mum side. And then we went to toa payoh, my grandma's house father side. After that we ate at bedok corner! :) Oreo milkshake from SPICE veryy nice :D.
my niece!
so cuteee!!!
:D

New ride! - Honda Stream :)
On saturday which was two days before Hari Raya Haji my dad collected the car. And we took it for a ride. Went to parkway and had dinner with cik raihan and family without zahirah at banquet. After that me and my sisters went to bodyshop :DD. But I was kinda stupid. I bought a filer which cost 4.90 before 20% discount. After that we went to faceshop the filer there costs 2+. Haha but I don't really regret.
Then after that we went to Courts but didn't buy anything.