<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 28, 2008
TWILIGHT'S ON MOVIE6.NET.
HAHAHA.
I HOPE ARRA DOESN'T READ THIS.
IF NOT I'M DEAD.
HAHA.
SHE WANTS US TO WATCH AS A SECTION.
MY SISTER WATCHED HALFWAY ALREADY.

This was what she said:

'I don't want to wait already! Half of the world already watch EH!'

three words:-
laugh out loud.





2/6 08' chalet was the BOMB.
SERIOUS. THE BOMB IS BIGGER THEN LONDON BOMB
OR BALI BOMB.
screamed like the arcade belonged to us.
I'M SO HAPPY 99.9% of the class CAME.
I'm not sure if anybody didn't come.
THANKS dee's mum :) DELICIOUS FOOD.
THANKS DEE. GREAT planning :)

I'll update soon with all the pictures.
Pretty nice pictures ;)
Camwhoring is fun hehe. It's 12.17 am now.
Yup and I've watched MADAGASCAR!
With lixin. nice! funny! haha. will update also.
with pictures :D
I bet thahira still haven't watch. I think.
Haha I say go watch with jolene lahh. haha.

i should go back to blogging in paragraphs and capital letters.
this kind of post is just once in a while ;) hehe.

oh and my umbrella at Magic Wok is gone. :O

goodnight gorgeous people~


i'm so happy today because of alot of reasons...


-


alhamdulillah...




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x