Friday, November 21, 2008
♥
Today's TKGS' 55th ANNIVERSARY :D so oldddd :)The decorations kinda suck. I don't know if it's going to be nicer today. HOPEFULLY. The pond is so plain. They should put lights around it or something. And outside the studio is the worst. Hahaha. Streamers? Like birthday party? And what's with the rainbow coloured thing. They should hang up like silver cloth or something to make like a curtain on the ceiling. The way they put the flowers make it look like it's a graveyard especially at the pond and outside the toilet at level 1. LOL. D:I think I can decorate the school better lahh. Haha.I'm so hungrayyy. Woke up at 9.30. I'm planning to go back to sleep later. The house's gonna smell of paint. My sis's making over her room and painting, putting wallpaper. I'm gonna so jealous when their room is done and beautiful. But too lazy to repaint my room. If I'm painting I want grey! Or brown! Reminds me of coffeee ;). But my sis doesn't want. She wants lime green -.-. I'm so sick of lime green since 2/6 is lime green. LOL.Hope today's a blast.