<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
so selfish.

I didn't know we were going kl after bangkok. And my parents just planned with cik raihan without telling us.

The fucking worse part is that we're going from 25 december to 28. I told my mum that I had a concert and begged them to change the date instead to 23 to 26. And she said she will consider.

I already cried at the thought of this horrible situation. At first they don't want to change the date because my sister can't take anymore leave. But she doesn't mind not going because there's alot of work to be done.

So my sister helped me talk to my mum. And guess what she said? I'm not the only trombonist. And it's not as if I can talk to the japanese people. It's not about how many trombonists there are. It's the experience. It's another thing if it's guaranteed that I can go japan next year. Their band is good and they can help us for syf. I believe this is the purpose miss sia invited them.

For once I thought I can just take one day leave. But it's not a miracle afterall.

Can't they just understand? How many MILLION times have we been to kl? And so what if we're going genting? It would probably be foggy and the rides would be closed. Why cannot just move the dates? Not as if they've booked a hotel or something. We're always staying at cik raihan's damn condo.

Isn't 4 days at bangkok enough?
And besides I don't bloody want to take anymore leave.

I really don't know what to do anymore. I hate the thought of not getting to play at the concert.

why does one problem come after another?



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x