Tuesday, November 11, 2008
♥
Preparee to be DAZZLED~ haha random.
Yay I'm finally going out with jer and shaf this thursday :D! We planned so many times but didn't get to go out at last but luckily we've settled with a date. I don't know what we're doing maybe watch movie. If not then shopping ;). I need to shop man. I want to buy so much stuff from bodyshop! And I am thinking of buying something from Cotton on. There's also sectionals this thursday but it's at 10 so I still can go! Haha. But I'm meeting them at 12+ so I'll have to leave at 12.
Yesterday I was watching tv and eating dark chocolate most of the time. At night I did some homework and talked to shaf on the phone. It's nice to be talking on the phone again :). Oh and my phone got suspended -.-. What bad timing man. Anw I watched The Da Vinci Code yesterday! On AXN :) The last time I watched I didn't understand at all and stopped halfway but since I'm reading the book I can understand and the movie's superb man. Very nice.
I want to watch madagascarr ~~