Wednesday, November 19, 2008
♥
Name 20 people. (not in any order)1. Fish 2. Li Xin3. Jerlene4. Faiqah5. Raihan6. Thahira7. Shafura8. Fadhil9. Amirah10. Fai11. Vanessa12. Farhana13. Adila14. Faizah15. Nadia16. Audrey17. Sharifah Shahidah18. Shafiqah19. Adliya20. Nuri-How did you meet 14? Faizah. In school first day of school. (:-What would you do if you never met 1? Fish. I would get sick of meat. -.--What if 9 and 20 dated each other? Amirah and Nuri. WHOOTS! HAHHHAHA! I would congratulate them! (:-Will 6 and 17 date? Thahira and Sharifah. Haha. 6's not available. She told me she's faithful ;P-Describe 3! Jerlene. Oh she's so cute and small but getting taller really fast. (:-Is 8 attractive? Fadhil. Hmm. Yeah not bad. Not that I'm interested :)-Describe 7. Shafura. Fun person, easy to talk to, not judgemental which I like. And she's gonna miss me! HAHA.-Do you know any of 12's family members? Farhana. Erm yah ME!-What if 18 confesses to you he/she likes you? Shafiqah. She's a little tom boyish but not lesbian ;) Haha.-What language does 15 speaks? Nadia Lamri. Alien language. :D-Who's going out with 9? Amirah. She's superr singlee (:-How old is 16? Audrey. 85 years old. According to her Friendster. :D-When did you last speak to 13? Adila. On Monday I think. (:-Who is 2's favourite singer? Li Xin. Ohh errrrrrr... I don't know! Simple Plan? Haha.-Would you ever date with 4? Faiqah. We're already dating. Haha rightttt..-Will you ever date with 1? Fish. No! She's gonna get married soon and have a baby. SQUID+FISH= SOME UNDERWATER CREATURE. lol.
-Is 19 single? Adliya. Absolutely not. She has Adli! (:-What's 10 last name? Fai. I don't know Muhammad Fairuz whatever ask fish.-School of 3? Jerlene. TKGSSSS (:-Where does 6 live? Thahira. Lives with Thahi somewhere in Tampines.-What is your favourite things of 5? Raihan. She screams when other people touches her, but doesn't when I do. HAHA. ;)-Have you ever seen 11 naked? Vanessa. OMG no! But maybe Vaness ... Ok I shall not, wee will scream at me. :D