<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Cooked Nasi Lemak!

Heyy I cooked today! And my mum helped. Hahaha. Not I help her because I did most of the work! I think.. Haha. A simple dish like nasi lemak can be very tiring to cook :d. Maybe it's just because I don't normally cook. Haha. Have to cut the onion, blender stuff and wash stuff. I didn't just cook nasi lemak of course, there's the sambal with sardine, and chicken! Not fried chicken -.-.

The best part was seasoning the chicken, just sprinkle seasonings on top! Haha. After that I watched Take Home Chef on discovery channel and living. They only eat fish man. But it looks reeeallyy good. And my mum was saying "If I were them I would add a plate of rice." ;O

Yesterday band was okayy :). We got the score to another version of La Forza which is in Gflat major. The horrible thing is that there is no more part 7 for third trombones and I think tubas too.

I WANT MY PART SEVEN BACKKKKKKK :((((((((((((((((.
I miss it so much. I guess I'll have to learn to love this new version.

Oh and jannah came back yesterday! She told us stories and stuff. Laughed during lunch :)). Haha. We also got the schedule for the holiday practices. There's going to be a joint concert with Nakamura Girls' High School!! :DD How cool is that? So excitinggg man. This year have been soo packed with many events. We've met people from Australia, United Kingdom and later JAPAN! Anyway, what happened to the pictures that we took with Oliver? I want :O.

Oh and I only need one day leave to go to Bangkok :D. ONE day! Not TWO! Ok maybe alot can be done in one day but it's better then two or three right? :) Like in June I had to take three! days leave just to go to malaysia -.- when we had a concert coming up. But now I have to ask ms sia to sign leave form myself. No more my sister D:. Okay whatever, can worry later.

PS: I don't like looking at guys that are younger or the same age as me. HAHAH!

PPS: I had a weird but nice dream last night... I was smiling when I woke up. Hahaha. I felt like it was real but unfortunately it was just a dream... :(



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x