
Went to Vivo yesterday to celebrate my sis's birthday. Ate at Breeks. Nice food.
I finally bought my hairspray. Haha. Gave my sis Ipanema flip flops. And bought Narnia and Hairpsray CDs! My sis and I were like AHH Narnia come out alreadyy!!!! So yeah, and HAIRSPRAY the movie only cost $6.90. So cheeaap there was a sale. Haha.
Last night my third sister and I watched Narnia Prince Caspian and I slept at 12+. I CRIED AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ;(. COS SUSAN ANS PETER'S NOT GOING INTO NARNIA ANYMORE ;(((( AND THIS SONG IS SO MEANINGFUL AND SAD ;((((((. This morning we watched again! Peter and Edmund look so hot in the second movie! :D. And I love to watch the war scenes. Their swords the arrows. :D. Susan is also prettier in the second movie.
EDMUND!!!
Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics