<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 28, 2008
Before Chalet ! :D



I cannot wait already ahh. Haha and since I cannot sleep yet I shall post some pictures! Or I shall just updateee about today :D.

Okay so I woke up in the morning at around 9 and was sooo sleepy cos I slept at 12+ last night. At least earlier than the day before k. Yeah lixin woke me with her call. I woke up with a shock okay. I heard this nice music then suddenly realised it was my ringtone -.-.. Cos 'superhuman' in the beginning is nice. Haha.

-

So anywayy. Planned to meet her at 11 at bedok but I was latee as usual, always late. So she went first to but some stuffs. I was so nervous cos I didn't know how to walk to bedok mrt that's underground.

I know, how kental is that. So i took the mrt to cityhall and after I dropped I didn't know where to exit, I scared I go to another line or something. So I pretend like waiting for a friend ah. Haha. Tried calling lixin and she said meet her at suntec at mph, and just follow the signs that can lead me there.


So I was brave enough to do that. Haha. At last I reached mph. Then I looked around she wasn't there and remembered there was another mph at suntec so I went to walk when actually lixin was inside the mph so I had to walk back. Very tiring.

Ok I think I'm too draggy. Hahaha.


Anwywayyy, at last we met and went to Starbucks to fill our stomachs! Actually only my stomach lah. Haha. Went around to find the Eng Wah cinema or smt. We walked realllyyyy far. I just couldn't feel the distance cos both of us were talking allll the way there. Yeah.

Lixin had this voucher which is like $1.50 off the usual price of the ticket. But can only be used when buying 4 tickets. So at first we asked this couple if they want to but with us but they were watching bolt which is more expensive then madagascar ticket ;(. But they were reallyyy friendly ;) haha.



Then next these three friends very nice also and at last they agreed! Watched madagascar and the cinema had very few people. Haha. I like that show ;). After that we went to HARRIS and then find my slipper. Royal sporting house! Spent bout 45 minutes there -.-. Very difficult to choose! My feet very long. Hahaha.

Ok I'll continue with another post! Too long. Hhahahaah.






Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x