<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 29, 2008
After spending some time at royal sporting house me and lix went to take mrt to tanah merah to catch the shuttle bus to the chalet which was supposed to come at 5. But we missed it so we waited for the 6pm one. And waited soo long until it was 6.30. At last we took taxi there.
-
Ok I just checked the website and we were supposed to wait at the bustop towards bedok! -_-"






There were soo many shuttle buses there. So at chalet, barbecue! Chicken, sausage, crab meat, fish balls and mee and other food. By the time me and lixin reach it was already dark like 6+ going to 7. I think we were the last ones. Hahaha.


We ate awhile with faiqah, aqilah, haryati all that. Then went up to do manicure xD. HAHA. I know.. All faiqah's idea. Lol. But fun ah in the bedroom got air-con and the bed very nice ;D. Pink, purple, red nails. HAHA.









After that we went down to eat and barbecue somemore.

:D



THEN WE WENT TO THE ARCADE!
That's the best part of all. That's where all the screamings happen. Haha :D

That was the first time I played POOL! Haha. Me and lix played shooting first. I sucked ah! Haha.



















My dad called at around 9 to pick me up. So I had to leave lah. Then when I reached the car my dad was preparing to jog. My mum say I can go back and come back in half an hour! I was so happy. Haha. Continued playing at the arcade. LOL. :)
It was really fun. They fetched me after that and we went to changi to eat. Reached home blah blah blah and slept at 2.
Ok yay! FINALLY I'm done blogging about 2/6 class chalet. :DDD



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x