I came late on thursday cos I woke up at 6 and dad wasn't sending >:(. So didn't play basket ball. Thursday in the morning we had math carnival day. It wasn't like a carnival at all. Haha. I didn't expect to win any prize cos I didn't get any chops at the first station. Yeah but I did win a flower shaped highlighter.
After recess we had the 987! Shan and rozz came. So sad no muttons :(. But it was still fun. They brought two local bands. I like the first alot. The second one has really alot of jamming going on. Like the guitars are so loud. But how many times do get to have a rock band in our school hall right? Haha.
After school I went to collect and check csp paper. Then off to rehersal. Me and adliya didn't play much. After us was the choir and dancers. That jasper guy's kinda bossy man. He's the planner for the 55th anniversary. While sitting at the back of the hall me audrey and adliya just talked/complained/bitched/CAT FIGHT!
Audrey and I used the flower highlighter to draw on each other and we were running and screaming but not too loud. And ms ang came to us. Haha. Inerested on what's going on. She said our section's crazy. Then adliya was sleeping and audrey wanted me to draw on her! Hahaha.
I was getting boreder by the minute so I asked arra why don't we play something and I think audrey suggested heart attack. So we played! Me, sheryl, adliya, thahira, audrey, charmain, vanessa and arra.
One time when arra won then she wanted to hit our hands but we pulled our hands at the same time and she hit the floor. Haha. I think I hit their hands the hardest =P. Haha. It was really exciting :P.
After band we went to bubble tea shop. Underwater World! Funny, verrryyy funny. Took 197 home and I swear the bus was like moving at 40km/hour. Damn slow! Then according to audrey 845 is faster then 87 but it's so looong. Then I waited for 113 like for 20 minutes. At last I reached home at 8.15. -.-
At night, watched Ugly Betty and Project Runway! And also Hannah Montana and Friends before that.. I lovee Friends. Slept after Project Runway ended which is very late that's why I couldn't wake up this morning.
As for now, I'm doing stupid stuffs to fill my time. And I think there's a virus on my computer but I don't know how to get rid of it :P. Dumb com dunno how to kill the virus himself. =P Wait till dad come home lah.
Yours Truly
Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D