Okayy sunday in the morning I had madrasah exam and I took my oral. Yasin haha i know until the 8th ayat only. And my ustazah gave me six answers for arab :D. She goes to like anyone and everyone and help them. Haha. In the afternoon I went out with family. Went to M1 at Paragon and I got a new phone!!!!!!! Sony Ericsson K660i !

I love it! Okay then after that my father had to go to some KGMS event. So there was only my sisters and my mum! We spent 2 hours in the shoes and clothes department. It's so fun shopping with girls only :P. After that we ate and then dad picked us up.
On monday I was supposed to go out with kak isyah but in the end we went to jb. Watched HSM3 there at City Square. My parents didn't want to watch hsm so they watched a different movie tropic thunder I think.
What I like about HSM3- the music is fab. I love I Want It All and The Boys Are Back! So hot man. Butt what I don't like about HSM3- there's not much plot. Throughout the movie I was waiting for more dialogues but one song after another came out. Yeah..
Today I think I'm lazy to go out. So just stay at home and watch tv! :) Sounds boring I know..