Wednesday, October 1, 2008
♥
Omg today is Hari Raya! Actually yesterday after Maghrib already Raya.. Haha. I can't believe tomorrow still got school. And friday lit and mt paper. Oh I had my math, science and history papers on mon and tues. I'm just glad it's overrr.
It's been a long time since I updated but now that I have changed my blogskin, I'll start updating again! Hehe.
My sister's actually giving me Hari Raya money! HAHA. Me, my second and third sis. Mentang mentang dah kerje. Haha. Tapi bagus jugak! :P She's like 20 this year but so much SHORTER than me. Haha. I shouldn't be surprised. Many people are shorter than me. Perasan ah. Haha. Except my third sis and Nadiah.. :P
Okay I have to go iron my selendang now. I don't know how the hell i'm gonna walk in my heels later. Gosh I'll look like baru sunat! Shall practise. Haha.