Hormones hormones hormones. Gosh I feel like dying. Hormones again. I'm alone right now at home and I haven't change out of my school uniform. I'm wearing blouse and shorts and it's freaking hot. I feel like stripping and bathing.
Today I had my lit and mt paper 1. It was weird of me to choose poem instead of unseen prose. And weird of me to choose dialogue instead of letter writing. But I felt so happy during lit cos I wasn't rushing or panicking except for the question 1b. But at last managed to write something down. I think I like lit! Lit elect baby! And BLOODY CORE geog :).
Haha. Like seriously I felt like I studied enough for lit. Okay stop bragging. It's just that I feel my other subjects are like SCREWD. Yeah now you know. Insya Allah tak screwd ah. Hahaha. Malay paper was okay but my karangan? I tried my very best. I was sooo tired during mt paper.
I want my sister to come home! Amirahhhh. I wanted to go out with her after school today but she's going to the mj open house. So after school went to bubble tea shop bought waffle and lychee milktea. Took 31 with raihan to tampines. She wanted to go popular to buy Mr Midnight book. Haha. And I bought a pen and liquid paper. I think I only waste my money on stationaries. Like so geram, want to buy all. Haha.
After that we went to Sans Bookshop and the Mr Midnight there was only 5 dollars! Haha. I didn't feel like going home very early. I was so bored. It's like friday and a chance to go out.. But yeah.
I saw alot of PAP candidates today. At tampines mall, at interchange and in 72 then one from 72 went down at the same stop as me and took 119 too. And stopped at the same place again. I didn't realise at first but I when I walked I saw a pair of white legs (I mean the pants) beside me. I walked really slowly up the overhead bridge but he still never overtake me -.- . It was malay and quite cute, those type that like malu-malu. Haha. But I never saw him before. What other schools have PAP uniform? Okay alot. So I'm not sure from what school. Whatever lah..
I'm like wasting time. Need to relax awhile before I start studying again. Glad my parents are not home. I can stay online foreverrr :) haha like real. Tomorrow maybe my family going jalan raya again. Then sunday got madrasah hari raya celebrations. And my sis wants to go. I like malas seh cos my friend said she's not coming. On sunday all the sessions together so yeah, nak cari peluang lah die(my kakak). But I'm so lazy to go. Have to wear baju kurung. I hope don't need to follow your own class. Then I can stick to my sister and her friend. HAHA. I sound like a kid. Haha whatever.
When all you got to keep is strong Move along, move along like I know you And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through
Yours Truly
Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D