<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008
Let monday be a public holiday. It is right??

Kayy I'm watching HSM on monday cos it's a public holiday and my sis is free! I hope she keeps her promise this time. I'm so bored at home. Too lazy to ask my parents if I can go out. Currently at home alone now. My mum cooked mee soto but there's no mee. Haha. She's buying later but I don't mind cos she bought me two boxes of pizza :D. There's like no one to eat the pizza so she said I can just eat. Muahaha. My first sister has work but she went home for lunch. At least I have company for like half an hour. I can't believe she doesn't know Whatever You Like by T.I. -.- This is the song Kak isyah! On my blog. Hahaha.

Yesterday was the last day of sec two. I cried. Faiqah damn her. She cried because of the show not because she's leaving me! HAHA. But after I cry because of her I'm glad she cried too. I'll miss you. When I hugged lixin I felt like soo guilty and this overwhelming feeling and almost cry but I held my tears back. Lix, your second letter is very touching :). She wrote down all the memories we had together but I'm sure there's more :).


I miss jer too. The cutest thing ever! Haha. And shahidah!! I'm gonna miss you!!! Okay I'm not gonna start listing people's name but I just wanna say I will miss everybody in 2/6. Last one! Shafuraaa! I love working with her, being the vice-chairman and her being the chairman. I think that's the thing that brought us closer :)). We shall go out together sometime :).

I WILL MISS YOU




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x