<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I've finally cut my hair!

So much to blog about but I haven't gone online recently so I couldn't update. The past events are the Jalan Raya with friends on 13th and 14th October and yesterday my family went to the Bradell Heights Hari Raya dinner. Sat at the table with Cik Raihan's family.


Took pictures and talking about pictures, there's alot of them that I need to upload! I will only put some on my blog the rest for those who want the Hari Raya pics I will upload on my multiply :). Which is faziewazie.multiply.com.

Had band and also rehersals for the past few days. I had to conduct sectionals on one of the practices and it was the worst day for me. Audrey said I looked pissed. Haha. I wonder if I looked scaryy.

Anyway the jalan raya with friends was exhilarating! We jalan till late at night like 9 or 10. And obviously I got some scoldings for coming home late but it was worth it. I ate ALOT. Like almost every house. All delicious food. And I wasn't even full only after I ate 4 or 5 times. Hehe. In the bus was sometimes kecoh, sometimes just relax. Haha.

We took bus and walked quite alot ESPECIALLY to diyanah's house. But very veryy fun :). Everyone wore slippers this year. Last year I wore heels and I've learnt my lesson. Haha. Me and some people took off our slippers and walked bare-footed on the road on the way to diyanah's house.

At the end of the day we were all burned out but I love the pictures we took.
I was like so sad cos I didn't bring camera on the first day. I'm gonna miss all the malay sixers :(. I still can't believe we have the most malays in our class. And I love working with Shaf!! Haha. She's always stress but I here to help =P. Although sometimes I'm a bad vice-chair. Haha. Use phone in class openly...

Okay enough or I'll cry!

LIT IS SO FUN. not so sure bout econs anymore ..
:(



Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x