<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 31, 2008
i don't know how many hours around hougang


Went for check up yesterday. T.L Koh. Okay now I can remember the doctor's name. Haha. The check up cost $15. So cheap right? Haha :). Met audrey and adliya at hougang interchage at 10 am and ate at Macs cos I didn't eat breakfast. Played normal Old Maid and Taiti. Then off too the doctor.

And the nurse told us they need the health book. That was the worst. None of us brought so we walked to my house which was I don't know how many km away -.-. My leg still hurt. After taking my health book we took bus back. I took the check up first while audrey waited for her mother to pass her her health book.

And the rest at the clinic, don't need to know. HAHA. Then audrey forgot her passport size photo so we took 151 to her house and fortunately, audrey's mum could send us to school. :) I can't believe none of us knew the school's address. Tsk tsk tsk. After giving the forms audrey had to go so me and adliya ate at magic wok. Quite nice the food.

After that we went to parkway to buy my handphone pouch. And we saw mdm lenny!? i was like hey that person looks like mdm lenny. O.O Then we both quickly go down the escalator. PHEW.

Reached home at 4. Was sooo tired. Let's just say that we walked ALOTTTT yesterday. I wonder how's adliya and audrey. Haha. Cos I had leg cramps the whole day yesterday.

I had a total of 4 nightmares last night. It was SCARYYYYY. I'm not talking about any ghosts. Just other SCARYYY stuffs. No weird creatures or anything. And the worst thing is that i can still remember what happened in the nightmares. Not all clearly but one of them creaps me out.




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x