<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I can't believe I feel like crying

Adliya said she didn't know whether she would cry tomorrow or not, and I was like 'Ha? Why?'. Obviously because it's gonna be the last day of sec 2. And I just didn't think I would cry. But now I feel like crying. Thinking of all the times. The fights with friends. Gosh I regret. But what's the point of regretting now? It's too late. Shitttt. Banyak dosaaaaaa. *bites lip*

Anywayyy.. Today after school me and A squared went to videoshop. Bought bubbletea and then ate maggie at videoshop. Played cards! HAHAHAHA. OLD MAID!!!!! So funny. Rightful owner. I kept losing taiti, won once only. Audrey always win taiti and adliya always win OLD MAID.

I went to parkway again to buy some stuffs for twosixers. I'M SO PROUD OF SIXERS FOR GETTING SECOND IN THE COHORT!!!!!!! It was unexpected. We thought 2/9 or 2/8 was gonna be better than us. So yeah, congrats ((((((((:

I took some pictures in class justnow. UHH.. Miss all of them. Haizz. And the bookshop batteries are so expensive! $2.20 ehh. The shop at my house there sell cheaper only $2. Haha 20 cents difference.




audrey's -__- face and old maid's hand!

eh what kiss kiss! harammm!





Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x