<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I Can't Accept The Truth!

Tomorrow is the last day for ALL. Yes ALL sec fours. From monday onwards they will stay home and self-study. Do you know what that means..!:( tomorrow is the last day for me to see _____ !!! Fill in the blank. That’s even if I get to see him. He's so studious. I bet he’s really the type who really studies. For O levels.. And no more tk clique. No more going to school with my sister! Ehhhh but wait. Band pracs! I hope I can see them. But are there band pracs during O levels? :D omg I think not! Hahahaha. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad. :P

Anw today we had free periods all the way except for malay. I need to study lit man! What am I doing here. Maybe I’m too upset. I realize I’ve been more emotional. Like today? Just so EMO. Not the gothic-cutting wrist kind lah. Haha.

Recess today I ate nasi bryani! Haha. My sister said she tried the western food stall and said the food was not very nice. After school shahidah, haryati, salwa and me went to bubble tea shop. Rindu sangat... Hahaha. Ate Maggie and peach milktea. Then we went back and waited for 197 like freaking long.. at first it was haryati and sha yang nak terkencing then after that at the bus stop I laughed too much that made me want to pee also. But I scared later the bus come so just tahan. But so long already the bus still haven’t come.

At last it came and we went to bedok library to pee. Haha! Come to think of it.. tsk tsk. I couldn’t tahan what.. But salwa and haryati stayed there to study. Oh and on the way to the library I actually saw Arin and Ika or whatever her name is at the interchange. I think my eyes were wide open but I was trying to smile. Uhh disgusting lah. And he still wants my sis. He’s my 1st sister’s ex... yeah so he smiled back and sorta two-eye wink or blink at me to acknowledge me or something. Haiz.. but at least Fai’s hotter. Haha. Whatever. I don’t to talk about my sister’s loooooooove life here. Hahaha.

I’ll update about Hari Raya tomorrow okay?(: Oh just wanna say thank you Kak Isyah for the Hari Raya money!! MUAKKS! She lawan my parents seh.. haha.


'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away..But i know this crush ain't going away...




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x