Wednesday, October 8, 2008
♥
'EH VEH NICE EH!' stop it ah audrey..tsktsk :P
Hahahaha. Laughed damn alot during band. It wasn't that bad! (: And I'm glad. Haha. Eh rhyme. Ok in the morning.. Oh yeah dad sent me all the way to school today cos I had to bring back my wife? trombone. Reached at 6.30 6.35 around there. I couldn't even carry my trombone from the foyer to my class man. After that my neck was hurting like seriously. Haha and faiqah massaged my shoulders for me. Hehe thanks :)
So I went up and the class was dark so on the lights lah duh. Wasn't really scared about my class being dark but 2/7 was in darkness and I felt so spooked when I passed their class. Luckily 2/5 got people. Haha. Then I wanted to go to the toilet but tak jadi cos it was totally dark. Haha. And shaf came a few minutes later ;). Thanks shaf for helping me carry my trombone to the fourth level!After assembly sec twos went up to the hall. Had a few talks and watch videos blah blah. But I think the most beneficial one was the one about how to take care of your skin and stuff :). The speaker has a super clean face lah! Like as if her face is *glowing*. Haha. I just knew that you have to use toner and moisturizer after using clenser.
Recess collected forms. Yeah, for the whole recess. Had to sort them out and stuff. Frisbee inter-class competition was cancelled. I don't know why. Shaf said it was because of the weather. But the weather was bright and sunny. Luckily I didn't buy a PE shirt. I wanted to but cos I forgot to bring. Haha. After recess stayed at hall again watched this very very long video about woman soccer. No one was paying attention to the whole video. I was so sleepy I kind of slept. Just closed my eyes awhile. Haha.
After school I was sooo hungry I went straight to lunch with ad and aud. After eating I felt much better, no more headache. Haha. If not how to blow later? Sectionals was very fun and funny. I didn't realise I missed laughing with them so much. Audrey adliya thahira make funny jokes especially the minah/mat/mud. Haha. SO LAME minah/mat/mud. Hahaha. Then call me bodoh everytime. Thanks ah ;D. Tsk tsk. Haha.
After band went to video SHOP. Eh I still remember! Haha. Ate iceee-creeam. SMARTIES. After eating, 'Eh I feel smarter..' right. Went home saw Faiqah's/Li Xin's favourite teacher at the bus stop. LOL.
Reached home then so exhausted already. I wanted to continue my song but too tired to think. Maybe I'll post it up when I finish :). I have a fetish for song writting! :)
Haha. Can't wait. Playing Basket ball tomorrow at 7! Eh muds against grass!XD People in trombone section getting lamer. Including me. Uhh. Hahahaha.