got malay homework today ): oh man today was boring. didn't go anywhere after school. reached home like at 3.15? damn early.and the bus stop was full of primary school peeps. went home with faiqah and aqilah today. looney people.haha. looney vivian!LOONEY TOONS(:
But hold your breathe Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl guy like you is impossible to find It's impossible to find..
i have to bloody finish my book! i'm taking so long to read it -.- unlike li xin, i read every line in the book. HAHAHHA. xin. lol. lixin i mentioned your name!! XP LOL
i need to go out. with my sis.yeah.it's been a long time man. she's always going home with her friends.. -______________________- betrayer.
HAHA.
this sucks. this fucking sucks.
AHHHH.
tmr home econs, design cookie container.YAY!SO FUN! ribbons..glitters..GLUE!-SNIFFS-...hahah.
LOL.seeya tmr..:] i just realised that i love SPIRITED AWAY.very nice(:
don't you ever appear. no, please appear.
Yours Truly
Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D