<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/864559354120866284?origin\x3dhttp://ascartoodeep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
AHH..SO SICK FOR A LONG TIME.
and I'm still having a little cough and flu!

May i get better..(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING little JERLENE
LOVE YOU LOADS AND LOADS
I know this is a little late but here's your birthday wish!
May you have a great life ahead!
If only we can be in the same class next year!
But yeah, really sad to leave you guys that rock my life!
Okay. I just got back from Tampines Mall. Have been a long time since I last went there! So yeah, I went with Jerlene, Julia, Li xin and Faiqah. We celebrated Jer's birthday, but sadly there wasn't any cake! SORRY JER I KNO YOU WANTED A CAKE ><. Haha. So cute. Nevermind, maybe later or something kay:) Yay. We ate Long John's Silver, at last after taking a long time to decide where to eat. Hahaa. And I bought pens from Popular! There was like alot of new shops too sey. Yup. Nice ones.
Today went by quite fast.. The highlight was Malay! Watched IBU MERTUAKU!<3>
Okay I haven't bought Arra or Audrey or Jerlene presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I LOVE TV3 DRAMAS :D




Yours Truly

Heeellllooo :D
You are welcome to tag my tagboard. LOL. :D





Done reading? Bye!

♥ Blogger



bold underlined strikeout
email. friendster. blogskin

Materialistic

• A new bag • iTouch • A watch • Hannah Montana Poster • Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD •

Other



Links

My Crazy Friends.
loved class
papaya
kiwi
cherry
strawberry
grapes
mango
coconut
durian
apple
pear
jackfruit
blueberry
peach
orange
ciku
pineapple
honeydew
dragon fruit
rambutan
banana
tomato
cranberry
lemon
star fruit
passion fruit
black current
lychee
lime
pomegranate
guava
apple
apricot
lemon
tomato
longan
watermelon

Stephanie Meyer's official site
Youtube
Fonts
Glitter Graphics


CREDITORS
x x x x